Tuesday, September 07, 2004

A couple of administrative items

With the start of the Championship just a day away, soon their will be plenty of chess to report on. However, in the interim I thought I might fill the time (and space) with a couple of administrative items:
  1. 2004 boylston chess club championship now has its own page on BlogShares (apparently thanks to my linking to Mig Greengard's Daily Dirt Chess Blog). As a result, a Google search on "2004 boylston chess club championship" now returns a result -- alas, not to the weblog or its BlogShare page, but to the Daily Dirt's BlogShare page. It's a start!

  2. I restructured the sidebar chess links into categories: weblogs, game databases, organizations, favorites.

Who cares? I promise the chess will start soon.

1 Comments:

Blogger Robert Oresick said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

9:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home